Our Province declared Public Health Emergency on Wednesday, September 15th, 2021. As a Public Library, we will be choosing option 2 of the ones indicated in the new measurements, which is following capacity and operating restrictions as outlined by the Government. This is what it means for our Library:
- Face coverings are required to be worn inside the building, by both staff and patrons;
- Library occupancy will be restricted to 1/3 fire code capacity;
- Patrons must be with household members only, or 2 close contacts if they live alone;
- 2-metre physical distancing is required;
All scheduled indoor programs are suspended until further notice;
- Room rental suspended until further notice;
- Outdoor programs will continue without restrictions.